Blooket is a top educational platform that lets students play games and answer questions blooket/play. Like Gimkit, Kahoot, and Quizizz, it uses gamification to make education more enjoyable Blooket join. This article will explain to you the fundamentals of Blooket.
1 Launch a browser like Google Chrome or Safari and type blooket.com into the address bar.
Click here for a shortcut.
2 If you haven’t already, create an account.
To set up an account, go to Blooket.com and fill out the form.
3 Access your Blooket account.
Depending on how you signed up, you can log in with your email or Google.
Part 1: Using the Blooket Website
1. Navigate to your dashboard.
Your dashboard displays your stats, blooks, news, homework, and game sets.
- The “News” button lets you check the latest Blooket updates.
- The “My Sets” button displays all of your previously created sets.
- The “Favorites” button lets you to all of your favourite sets.
- The “Homework” button displays all of Blooket’s assigned homework.
- The “History” button displays your previous history (for example, last game sets you’ve played).
2. Find the purple toolbar.
It is located at the top of the screen.
- This is your quick access to Blooket’s tools.
- The top button is the triangle Play button and blooket login.
- It enables you to join in play Blooket games.
- The second button is the Discover button.
- It lets you search for Blooket games.
- The Dashboard is the third button.
- It includes your statistics, game sets, news, and homework booklet.
- (as previously stated)
- Sets can be created using the Create button play blooket.
- The Stats button displays all of your old Blooket game scores.
- The Market button lets you buy Blooks with tokens earned while playing Blooket games.
- All of your blooks are accessible via the Blooks button.
- The Settings button lets you customize and manage your Blooket account settings.
- You are signed out of your account when you click the Logout button.
Part 2: Blooket Game Playing and Creation
1 Play a Blooket game.
Use the 6-number code and your name to join a Blooket game.
2 Play more Blooket games.
Use the “Discover” button to search games related to your query.
You can save a game to your favourites, report it (if it’s inappropriate or spam), or duplicate it after clicking on it.
3 create a Blooket game set.
To make a question set, you must first give it a title blooket.con/play.
- You could call it “First Grade Addition Facts,” “Science Trivia,” or “George Washington Facts.”
- Type a description here.
- The description is a summary of your game’s plot.
- Upload a cover image.
- The cover image (feel of it as a thumbnail) is the image people will see when they search for the game.
- It must be relevant to the game.
- You can either now upload an image (from your PC or a URL) or use the Blooket gallery.
- You can decide whether everyone can play it (by entering the number code) or only you can play it.
- Starting a set from scratch, importing a game, or importing games from Quizlet from a spreadsheet are all options for creation.
- After you’ve decided on a method, go to the right and click “Create Your Set.”
4 create a Blooket game from scratch.
To create a game from scratch, select the creation method.
- After that, you will have the option to add questions booklet join.
- After you’ve added a question, type in a query.
- Create a question mark image.
- You can now upload it from your PC or a URL, or use the Blooket image gallery.
- Create at least two answer options blocket.co.
- The last two are entirely optional.
- Set the time limit.
- The time is set to 20 seconds by default, but you can adjust it to be shorter or longer if necessary.
- If you need the question order to be different each time someone plays the game, check the “Random Question Order” box.
- When you’re finished with a question, click “Save.”
- Remember to save each time you finish writing a question.
Part 3: Identifying Your Blooks
1 Check the blooks you have.
When playing a Blooket game, you can select a blook.
- When you join a game, you can choose a blooket.com/play.
- Click the “Blooks” button.
- You will be able to visit all of your blooks.
- When you next click on a blook, it will display its name, whether it can be sold, and its rarity.
- Each book has a different rarity: common (free copies that everyone has that cannot be sold), uncommon, rare, epic, legendary, chroma, and mystic booklet play.
- Each themed box contains blooks with rarities ranging from common to epic, legendary, or chroma.
2 Determine what common blooks you have.
Everyone has default blooks, and they do not need to be purchased from a themed box. Parrots, snakes, gorillas, Dogs, cats, sheep, owls, penguins, sea otters, and walruses are all common blooks. Because they are free, common blooks cannot be sold.
3 Determine whether you have any unusual blooket code .
Blooket sells uncommon blooks for $5. You can do no this if you don’t have sufficient tokens left or need to discard blooks. When you click on an uncommon blook, the green word “Uncommon” will appear below the blook’s name.
Each box contains the following uncommon blooks:
- (Medieval) Elf, Witch, Wizard, Fairy, and Slime Monster (Wonderland)
- Eat Me, Drink Me, Alice, and the Queen of Hearts (Breakfast)
- Breakfast Combo, Toast, Cereal, Yogurt, Orange Juice, and Milk (Space)
- Angry Bot, Lil Bot, Lovely Bot, and Happy Bot Earth, Meteor, Stars, and Alien (Bot) (Aquatic)
- The Old Boot, the Jellyfish, the Clownfish, the Frog, and the Crab (Safari)
- Panda, Sloth, Tenrec, Flamingo, and Zebra are examples of animals (Dino)
- Amber, Dino Egg, Dino Fossil, and Stegosaurus are all dinosaurs (Lovely)
- None (Fortunate) None (Spooky)
- The Swamp Monster, Frankenstein, and the Vampire (Blizzard)
- Hot Chocolate, a Snow Globe, and a Holiday Gift
4 Discover which rare blooks you have.
- Rare blooks can be sold in Blooket for $20.
- If you don’t have sufficient tokens left or want to discard blooks.
- When you next click on a rare blook, the blue word “Rare” will appear below the blook’s name.
- Each box contains three rare blooks: (Medieval) Jester, Dragon, and Queen (Wonderland)
- Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit, and Dormouse (Breakfast)
- Pancakes and waffles (Space)
- UFO and Planet (Bot)
- Pufferfish, Blobfish, and Octopus (Aquatic) Watson and Buddy Bot (Safari)
- Velociraptor and Brontosaurus (Dino) Elephant, Lemur, and Peacock (Lovely)
- Zombie and Mummy (Blizzard) Gingerbread Man, None (Spooky) None (Lucky) Gingerbread House Image titled
5 Discover which epic blooks you possess.
- Epic blooks can be sold in Blooket for $75.
- If you don’t have sufficient tokens left or need to discard blooks.
- When you next click on an epic blook, the red word “Epic” will appear beneath the blook’s name.
- Each box contains epic blooks such as (Medieval) Unicorn (Wonderland), Caterpillar and Mad Hatter (Breakfast)
- Pizza and French Toast (Space)
- Brainy Bot (Spaceship) (Aquatic)
- Narwhal (Safari)
- Triceratops (Dino) Chameleon (Lovely)
- None (Fortunate) None (Spooky)
- Werewolf (Blizzard)
6 Discover which legendary blooks you possess.
- Legendary blooks can be sold in Blooket for $75.
- If you don’t have sufficient tokens left or want to discard blooks.
- These blooks can be difficult to obtain, so you’ll need to work hard to earn tokens and purchase boxes.
- When you click on an epic blook, the word “Legendary” will appear in orange beneath the blook’s name.
- Each box contains the following legendary blooks: (Medieval) Unicorn (Wonderland) Caterpillar and a Megalodon Shark (Safari) Lion (Dino) Tyrannosaurus Rex (Lovely) None Mad Hatter (Breakfast) None (Space) None (Bot) Mega Bot (Aquatic) (Lucky) None (Spooky) Santa Claus the Ghost (Blizzard)
7 Determine which chroma blooks you have.
These blooks are quite difficult to obtain, so you’ll have to work hard to keep earning tokens and purchasing books. In Blooket, chroma blooks can be sold for $300.
When you click on a chroma blook, the light blue word “Chroma” will appear below the blook’s name.
- Each box’s chroma blooks include: (Medieval)
- None (Wonderland)
- None (Breakfast)
- None (Space)
- Astronauts (various coloured suits) (Bot) None (Aquatic)
- None (Safari)
- The Rainbow Panda (Dino)
- None (Lovely)
- Beautiful Frog (Lucky)
- Frog of Fortune (Spooky)
- The Haunted Pumpkin (Blizzard)
- Tropical Globe and Frost Wreath
- Buying and Selling Blooks, Part 4
1 Buy a blook from the market.
As of 2022, there are Wonderland, Medieval, Breakfast, Space, Bot, Aquatic, Safari, and Dino boxes. (Bottle was introduced in 2021, Aquatic in 2022, Safari in 2022, and Dino in mid-2022.) If you have enough tokens to purchase a themed box (worth approximately 15-25 tokens), you can buy a blook.
To buy one of the blooks, click on the box. It will prompt you to confirm your selection blooket join game.
If you are certain you want to buy it, click “Yes.”
It will then choose a blook randomly from the 11 blooks in the box.
2 Understand the various blooks boxes/categories.
- The mediaeval Box contains stereotypical mediaeval characters.
- (Middle Ages, 900 AD – 1300 AD)
- An elf, a wizard, a witch, a fairy, a jester, a dragon, a queen, a slime monster, and a king are among them.
- The king is legendary, with just a 1% chance of obtaining it.
- The Wonderland Box has characters from Alice in Wonderland.
- The characters are the two of Spades, Alice, the Mad Hatter, Eat Me, Dormouse, White Rabbit, Caterpillar, Drink Me, Queen of Hearts, and the King of Hearts.
- The King of Hearts is a legendary card with a 0.3 percent chance of being drawn.
- The Breakfast Box contains items that are commonly consumed for breakfast.
- They can be found in the Café Blooket game mode.
- Breakfast combo, Toast, cereal, yogurt, juice, milk, waffles, pancakes, French toast, and pizza.
- Pizza is epic, but you only have a 2% chance of getting it blooket live.
- The space box contains objects and things related to space.
- Stars, Alien, Planet, Earth, Meteor, UFO, Spaceship, and various Chroma astronauts are among them.
- The bot box contains a variety of robots.
- They can be found in the game mode Crypto Hack Blooket.
- Angry Bot, Happy Bot, Watson, Lil Bot, Lovely Bot, Buddy Bot, Brain Bot, and Mega Bot are among them.
- Mega Bot is legendary, with a 0.3 percent chance of obtaining it.
- The aquatic blooks are creatures that live underwater.
- They can be found in the game mode Fishing Frenzy Blooket.
- An old boot, a jellyfish, a clownfish, a frog, a crab, a pufferfish, a blobfish, an octopus, a baby shark, a narwhal, and a megalodon are among them.
- The Megalodon shark is legendary, with a 0.2 percent chance of encountering one blooket pin.
- The safari box is a relatively new addition kahoot login.
- The safari box contains animals similar to those found in zoos.
- The box contains a panda, sloth, tenrec (a small opossum-like animal), flamingo, zebra, elephant, lemur, peacock, chameleon, lion, and rainbow panda.
- The rainbow panda is a chroma with a 0.02 percent chance of being born!
- It is extremely uncommon.
- The dino box was recently added in May 2022.
- The dino box contains a variety of fossils and dinosaurs.
- They can be found in Blooket’s Deceptive Dinos game mode.
- Among them are Amber, a Dino egg, a Dino fossil, Velociraptor, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, and Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- The T-Rex is legendary, with just a 0.3 percent chance of encountering one.
- The Lovely box is available only on Valentine’s Day (February 14th).
- It’s a costly box, selling for $500 on Blooket.
- It contains only one blook: the Lovely Frog.
- Only on St. Patrick’s Day is the Lucky Box available (March 17th).
- It’s also a costly box, selling for $500 on Blooket.
- The Lucky Frog is the only blook in it.
- The Spooky box is only available around Halloween (mid to late October).
- Blooket charges $25 for it.
- It contains Halloween-themed blooks.
- The characters include a Frankenstein, vampire, zombie, pumpkin, swamp monster, mummy, werewolf, ghost, and haunted pumpkin.
- The Blizzard Box is just available near Christmas (mid to late December).
- Blooket charges $25.
- The items in the blooks are Christmas/holiday-related.
- A snow globe, holiday wreath, gingerbread man, gingerbread house, snowman, holiday gift, hot chocolate, Santa Claus, frost wreath, and tropical globe are included in the Blizzard box.
3 Examine your statistics.
Your stats show how many Blooket games you’ve played, how many tokens you’ve won, how many players you’ve defeated, and more!
There is a Class Pass feature at the top of the page. It enables you to create your blooks!
There are 100 levels with custom hair, eye, nose, mouth, skin tone, and clothing options!
It lists your most often used blooks using a bar graph at the bottom of the page.