Instagram is a significant platform for all things company these days, including marketing, expanding reach, developing a brand image, and driving conversion. Instagram claims to have over 1 billion monthly active users, with at least 90% of users following at least one business profile.
With such a large platform for commercial success available, Hire Instagram growth manager has become a critical function in social media success.
Because there are so many moving parts to maintaining a social media platform, a competent Hire Instagram growth manager is essential. And finding the proper one is critical to the success of your Instagram account. So, what makes a great Instagram manager?
There are numerous goals that an Hire Instagram growth manager should assist you with on your Instagram platform, and knowing what they are will allow you to hold your Instagram manager accountable.
We’ll go over the essentials for hiring a good Instagram manager, regardless of your industry.
Let’s get this party started!
1. Hire a Manager Who Understands Instagram.
- While this may seem obvious, it is best to begin with the fundamentals. As with any management job, it is critical that you Hire Instagram growth manager understands the fundamentals of Instagram and all of its features. If your Instagram manager understands these aspects and select ones to incorporate into your strategy, they will be more successful in pushing your Instagram to the next level. Your Instagram should always be managed as a professional, public account by your Instagram manager. This improves reach and enhances features like Instagram analytics. Let’s take a look at some of the fundamental (but non-negotiable) Instagram components that every effective Instagram manager should understand and use. This will assist you in selecting one with the appropriate qualifications.
- Content: Instagram users can share their work in a variety of ways across the network. Initially, the network offered a photo feed where users could upload images to share with their followers. This is still an important part of Instagram, but users can now post a variety of information. Material that provides value to your Instagram feed includes video, photos, graphics, and shoppable posts. Hire Instagram growth manager must create a profile with significant and compelling material, and this requirement is crucial to Instagram management.
- Instagram Stories: While Instagram stories are an additional sort of content, they are essential on their own. Instagram claims that half of their 500+ million monthly active users actively engage with Instagram stories. Having a good Instagram stories strategy is critical to ensure that your brand maintains effective interactions with followers and users in your target audience. Using a service like Canva to include meaningful information into Instagram stories might be a wonderful way to get started.
- Instagram Live: Using this technology to connect with followers is another key feature that Instagram managers have access to. A vital tactic for any Instagram manager is to look for ways to humanize your brand and give followers a real look at what you’re giving. Plan this into your Instagram routine so that your followers may interact with you and form relationships with your business and image.
- Bio and External Linking: The only area on Instagram where you may include a clickable external link is in your bio. It is your responsibility as an Instagram manager to ensure that your followers and target users have access to your brand and all other resources that they require for a great experience. Furthermore, your bio should be a simple reference for users to comprehend what you’re all about. Many Instagram managers are also utilizing linking solutions such as linktree to improve the user experience when it comes to external links.
- Instagram Highlights: Include effective Instagram highlights as part of a visually appealing landing profile page. These appear beneath your Instagram bio and allow users to your profile to access crucial content or relevant information about your brand. These should all have a consistent visual theme, using photographs like the cover photo that correspond to your brand’s image. Instagram highlights are essentially pinned posts from your previous Instagram stories, thus it’s critical that you use Instagram stories with the purpose of eventually adding these posts to an Instagram highlight album, if applicable. A great Instagram manager understands how to use Instagram highlights to add value to your profile page.
- Engagements: Your Instagram manager must be aware of the most successful methods for engaging with followers. Likes on posted material, story reactions, comments, and direct messages are the most basic forms of engagement on Instagram. Not only should your Instagram manager look for ways to encourage your followers to engage, but you should also actively engage with your followers. This humanizes your brand and demonstrates to your followers that you care about them and are available to them.
- Hashtag Feeds: We’ll go over hashtag strategy in more detail later, but one important feature of Instagram is that users can now follow hashtags. When a user follows a hashtag, all posts with that hashtag appear in their feed. This is an excellent technique to reach out to new followers and should be a part of your strategy.
These are some of the fundamental Instagram functions that you hire instagram influencers should be aware of in order to generate fruitful engagements with your followers and provide value to your Instagram profile and content.
2. Employ a Time Management Expert as an Instagram Manager.
An Instagram manager must have a firm grip on important aspects of workflow and time management. They must understand how to manage their time and devote the appropriate attention to each area of your Instagram profile because there are many elements in developing a valuable Instagram profile. This covers content development, scheduling and posting material, engaging with users on your platform, hashtag strategy and captioning, analytics, and follower growth.
Because striking a balance between these components can be difficult, even the greatest Instagram managers will always bring on more tools to assist them in bringing you even more Instagram success. Let’s take a look at some of the best tools to use with your Instagram manager.
Increasing Genuine Followers: Growthoid
Building your network of followers can be one of the most time-consuming components of Instagram management. This does not only mean boosting your follower count, but also finding genuine, organic followers that care about your material and connect with it.
The most common way for an Instagram manager to gain followers is to interact with users on the network who are in your target audience. Users who follow a specific hashtag feed, users who follow one of your competitors, users who comment or engage with material similar to yours, users in a specific geography, and so on are examples of these targets.
Finding these users and then engaging with them across the network might take so much time that your Instagram manager may be unable to focus on other elements of your platform, such as developing, managing, and scheduling content, including captions and hashtag strategy.
An effective Instagram manager understands that using an Instagram growth service can help to streamline this process; however, there are many growth services available these days that are less than trustworthy and frequently fail to deliver results due to Instagram’s increasingly stringent regulations on these services.
Growthoid, our preferred option, is by far the best and most productive approach to gain genuine followers without having to undertake hours of laborious engagement effort. Growthoid isn’t one of those Instagram growth businesses that uses automated bots to build your followers; instead, they help you grow your following through manual engagements.
Consider Growthoid to be your management extension; after signing up, they will assign you a designated account manager who will pick up where you left off. You will offer your account manager with your target users’ contact information, and they will engage them through manual conversations.
This is a game changer for Instagram managers: you and your Instagram manager can now rest assured that a real person is in charge of developing your followers. If you’re just getting started, have reached a plateau in your follower growth, or simply need more eyes on your content, Growthoid is the Instagram growth solution that your Instagram manager should be using.
Later and Other Instagram Schedulers for Content Management
A common issue of an Instagram manager is that it can be difficult to maintain a constant posting schedule while also adhering to a consistent brand aesthetic. Make sure you understand how your Instagram manager prefers to organize their content posting and what schedulers they may be employing. A top Instagram manager should be employing a product like Later, which may provide you with numerous advantages.
Later’s visual planner will assist you and your account manager in visualizing all of your Instagram posts in one spot. That way, you can see how your posts will look once they’re live and make any necessary changes to maintain a consistent aesthetic. It’s wonderful because, even if you’re not dealing with the publishing schedule, you can easily glance in and see what your Instagram manager is up to.
Not only that, but your posts with captions and hashtags can be scheduled in advance, which means your Instagram manager will have an exceptionally effective task so that they can focus on other aspects.
Instagram stories are more difficult to schedule because many schedulers do not support this function due to the way Instagram permits third parties to work with the platform.
A top Instagram manager’s best practice is to schedule out all photographs in the feed and then retain their Instagram stories as a more spontaneous feature of their brand, helping to keep the human element of their brand or business. Before you hire an Instagram manager, make sure you understand their strategy.
In any case, there are numerous Instagram scheduling programs available, each with its own set of packages, features, and pricing. The ideal strategy for an Instagram manager to select an efficient Instagram scheduler for their platform is to examine what features your account requires, your budget, and how user-friendly the scheduler is. Before employing an Instagram manager, talk about these types of decisions to see if you’ll be able to work well together.
3. Hire an Instagram Manager That is Optimally Organized
Because Instagram’s features have evolved, your Instagram manager must be able to accomplish more than ever before if you want to consider them a stand-out Instagram manager. If your Instagram manager isn’t able to maintain these many tasks structured and handle collaborations and tactics, you’re doomed, and you’ll need to find a new one immediately.
Trello can also be used to plan and manage projects as they progress toward completion. It’s really handy for those who prefer to see their work visually, and it may be a super simple way for you to stay up to speed on your Instagram manager’s tasks without wasting time asking about various topics.
Because you may have a range of players who need to communicate with your Instagram manager, many of your partners, including photographers, business partners, copywriters, marketers, and others, will require channels that expedite communication and aid to manage workflow. Later and Slack are two tools that can help you do this easily. Keep looking if the Instagram manager you’re hoping to hire has never heard of these.
These tools are crucial for ensuring a seamless workflow, improving communication, and instilling trust in your business partners.
Finally, a professional Instagram manager will be able to manage multiple duties, arrange a large amount of information, and explain it to partners in an understandable manner; always confirm this before hiring one.
4. Hire an Instagram Manager That Understands Instagram Strategy
Alongside a basic understanding of Instagram features, an Instagram manager absolutely must understand the strategies that help to expand content reach. There are a variety of things that an Instagram manager should do to bolster the success of your content across the platform, and these elements should be incorporated in all content.
Your Instagram Manager Needs to Know Your Audience
Your ideal consumer and target user should be your Instagram manager’s primary focus when generating and uploading content. If you run a beauty blog, for example, your Instagram manager must ALWAYS consider who your ideal client is, what that consumer is looking for in Instagram posts, and how to reach and appeal to them.
Inquire about the strategy of your Instagram manager prospects.
Some indicators of whether or not your Instagram manager can effectively execute this plan are:
- Knowing your target audience’s habits: In order to generate optimal posting times, your Instagram manager should be aware of your target audience’s habits and when they are online. They should also be familiar with your competitors’ accounts, noting how they engage their followers and what works for them. “How can we incorporate this on your profile in a way that resonates with your brand image?” they should ask.
- Engage users: Your Instagram manager should always spend time talking with your customers and soliciting input from them. They should create captions in which they invite your fans to engage and tell you what they enjoy.
Many successful Instagram influencers and brands ask their followers questions in the comments section and run polls on their posts. This is a simple approach to include market research into your writing.
- Respond to your followers: Your Instagram manager should prioritize responding to your followers as a method to develop strong relationships with your users and demonstrate that you are an approachable and connected business. It will demonstrate that you care about your fans and are responsive. Having a deep link with your followers will not only build trust, but it will also open the lines of communication for honest feedback and understanding what works and what can be improved. It will also broaden commercial options. If your potential Instagram manager isn’t able to speak to these elements, that’s a red flag.
Hashtags Must Be Understandable by Your Instagram Manager
Hashtag strategy is an essential component of your Instagram post. There is no doubt that when you combine an effective hashtag approach with a service like Growthoid, your content will perform better and you will reach more people in your target demographic.
There is no doubt that a top Instagram manager understands hashtag basics, and if they do not, find a new one.
Instagram permits up to 30 hashtags, although many people believe that the ideal number is between 7 and 11 hashtags.
They should avoid using extremely general hashtags like #love, #beautiful, #instagood, and so on. While these hashtags are popular, there are so many posts with the tag that it is doubtful that anyone following this hashtag feed would notice your post. Because of the enormous volume of posts that include them, these postings get pushed down the hashtag feed so quickly that they are essentially a waste of a hashtag.
Make certain that your Instagram manager is using hashtags that are more relevant to your specialty. If they use the hashtag #goodeats, for example, there will be approximately 8 million additional posts on this subject. Making it more precise, such as #eatnola or #goodeatsla, can help you target people in your area that follow this tag.
There are 409 million posts in the hashtag #beautiful. A more narrow hashtag, such as #newyorkbeauty, has 19,2k posts. When you employ hashtags related to your specific industry or expertise, you will gain more reach. Another technique to find good hashtags is to look at what hashtags your competitors are using in your area.
This can also be used to determine which ones are currently doing well.
A smart Instagram manager understands that hashtags encourage follower development, and you should hire one who is well-versed in hashtag strategy.
Call to Actions
A top Instagram manager understands what you want your followers to do. All of your material and posts should serve a purpose and aid in guiding the user experience. If your Instagram manager does not know how to make posts that compel followers to take action, they are not the ideal fit for you.
Do you want them to go to an external link? Do you want them to shop in-app? Are you looking for them to tag a buddy in your post? Do you want them to respond to a question on your Instagram stories poll?
There are numerous actionable things your Instagram manager can get followers to do using the Instagram platform. The more they can encourage your followers to engage, the better your performance will be in terms of the Instagram algorithm.
The Instagram algorithm is meant to reward posts with high levels of engagement. If your followers are consistently engaged with your material, your articles are more likely to perform well and even end up on the “top” area of a hashtag feed or the “explore” page.
A competent Instagram manager has a clear strategy in place to keep users engaged, maybe without them even realizing it. Before you hire them, make sure they can explain it to you.
5. Hire an Instagram Manager That Will Stay Brand-Oriented
It is critical for an Instagram manager to be adaptable and to continually think about things from the standpoint of your own brand.
While it is usual for an Instagram manager to oversee numerous profiles at once, a one-size-fits-all approach will not be effective.
Each brand has its own set of characteristics and requirements, and each profile you manage cannot be crammed into a single plan. You must hire an Instagram manager that has a distinct vision for each account they manage and who always considers things from your brand’s or business’s point of view.
Make sure your Instagram manager is well-versed in your material– have them check your posts, provide links to your content and blogs, and have them review your external links. Furthermore, they should be aware of your mission statement and brand values. If your account manager achieves these things, they will be able to provide you with lucrative growth opportunities while also maintaining a consistent brand image.
A level of authenticity is required for a company, business, or influencer to experience success on Instagram.
It is your Instagram manager’s responsibility to guarantee that this authenticity is maintained by understanding your brand’s roots and identity.
Wrap-Up: Hire a Top Instagram Manager
Overall, an Instagram manager must be a master of all trades. They must grasp your brand’s requirements, key values, the types of users in your target demographic, and how to attract those followers through valuable content. They aren’t worth your time if they can’t do this.
When selecting a top Instagram manager to hire, it is also necessary to have a basic awareness of what Instagram has to offer as well as which techniques are most effective.
Make sure you’re on the same page as your Instagram manager and the tools they utilize. Organic follower growth with a platform like Growthoid will allow you to continue expanding your reach and obtaining eyes on your content without compromising time for content or engagement quality.
Organizing and scheduling tools such as Later, Slack, and Trello can help your Instagram manager maintain a streamlined workflow and focus on things like content and analytics. You’ll have open communication channels between partners and be able to keep track of assignments and projects without having to waste time communicating back and forth.
Regardless of your exact Instagram goals or niche, hiring an Instagram manager who can speak to all of these 5 categories will ensure that you choose the ideal Instagram manager for a successful Instagram platform.
Leave a Reply