Review: Are you taking GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 on your Windows 10 computer? No Worries!! Just go through this article & try out the five best and secure fixes given in this article to resolve the Nvidia Error Code: 0x0003.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience is a guide application of the GeForce GTX graphics card that provides an easy interface for PC gamers. GeForce Experience is also beneficial in optimizes game settings.
Numerous Windows users are reporting the error code 0x0003 while trying to open GeForce Experience on their computer. These users are no longer capable of using the NVIDIA GeForce Experience features as it crashes and throws the error code 0x0003.
In the most maximum of the cases, users are getting these error messages:
- Something it went wrong. Then, Try restarting GeForce Experience.
- Something it went wrong. Then, Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0x0001
- Something went wrong. Then, Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0x0003
There could be many reasons behind getting this NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003. So let’s go and found the causes.
What Causes NVIDIA Experience Error Code: 0x0003?
Following are some of the primary reasons that can cause the GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 on your Windows 10 PC or laptop:
- When Nvidia Telemetry Services are not permitted to interact with the Desktop, this may appear this Nvidia GeForce Experience issue.
- Corrupted/damaged Nvidia driver is also one of the significant causes for NVIDIA Error Code: 0x0003 on Windows 10 computer.
- When the Windows update interferes with the GPU driver, most of the users have reported that they started experiencing the Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 after Windows updated automatically.
- So, Nvidia Services are not running – When mandatory Nvidia Services disabled on the computer, you may face this GeForce Experience error on your computer.
- When Network Adapter is stuck in an individual state, this error code also appears on the PC.
Are you getting any of these error messages with the error code 0x0003 on your Windows 10 computer? Well, Then don’t panic and follow the solutions given in this article to get rid of GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 Easily.
How You Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003?
Here are some Solutions to Fix this Error in a few Easy Steps.
Solution 1: Force Restart Nvidia Services
In some cases, Nvidia services are disabled by default, and it may cause the GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 on your Windows 10 PC.
So, To fix the GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003, try to force restart the Nvidia services such as Nvidia Network Service Container, Nvidia Local System Container, Nvidia Display Service, etc. Now, To do this, follow these steps:
- Firstly, Open Run dialogue box by pressing Windows + R key.
- Here, Type services.msc in the Run box to open the Services window.
- Now, locate all the Nvidia services & right-click on each of it & select the Restart option.
- Suppose the Nvidia services are not running or started, then right-click on it and choose the Start option.
Solution 2: Allowing Nvidia Telemetry Services To interact With Desktop
To fix the Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003, make sure that all the Nvidia Telemetry services are in running state, and all services are allowed to interact with the Desktop.
Most users reported that using this trick helped them fix the GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 issue on Windows 10 computer.
Now here are steps to allow the Nvidia Telemetry Services to interact with the Desktop:
- Firstly, Press Windows + R key to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, Type services.msc in the Run dialog box and click on the OK button to open the Services window.
- Here, In the Services window, locate the Nividia Telemetry Container.
- Now, Right-click on the Nividia Telemetry Container and select Properties.
- Well, In the Properties window of Nividia Telemetry Container, go to the Log On tab.
- So, Check the Allow service to interact with the desktop box.
- Here, Click on the Apply button to make the changes and then click on the OK button.
- Finally, Go back to the Services window, locate the below-given services and right-click on each of them, and choose the Start option.
- Nvidia Display Service
- Nvidia Local System Container
- Nvidia Network Service Container
Well, After performing all these steps, check if the error code 0x0003 is resolved or not.
Solution 3: Reset Network Adapter
In case if the above solutions didn’t work for you, then you can try this solution. So, According to many affected users, resetting the Network Adapter to its default configuration helped them fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 on Windows 10 computer.
Although, You can reset the Network Adapter by using the Winsock Reset command. So, For executing this solution, follow all the steps given below:
- 1st, Go to the Windows Search box and type Command Prompt
- Now, Right-click on the Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator
- Here, To allow the admin privileges, click on the Yes button in the User Account Control prompted window
- Finally, type the following command in the Command Prompt and press the Enter key:
- netsh winsock reset
Well, After successfully executing and processing this command, restart your computer.
Solution 4: Reinstalling Nvidia Components
Well, Sometimes Nvidia components get corrupted and cause error code 0x0003. In that case, you can fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 by reinstalling the GeForce Experience, including every Nvidia driver.
So, here are the steps to reinstall every Nvidia Component on Windows 10 computer:
- Go to the Windows Start button.
- Click on the Settings
- Select the Apps in the Windows Settings
- In the Applications and Features window, you will get the list of all the apps installed on your computer.
- Now, Locate the first application published by the Nvidia Corporation and right-click on it and click on the Uninstall option.
- Similarly, Here, located other applications provided by the Nvidia Corporation and every Nvidia application, then uninstall it.
- So, Now Restart the computer.
- Then, After rebooting the system, go to the Nvidia official website and download the GeForce Experience.
- Finally, Follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the GeForce Experience on your computer. This will also install all the missing drivers.
Hence, After installing the GeForce Experience, restart your computer and check if the Nvidia GeForce Expression issue is fixed. Suppose the error persists, then go to the next solution.
SolutionFix 5: Update The Nvidia Graphics Driver
If none of the above-given help you fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003, then it might be possible that this issue is caused due to the corrupted GPU driver. To fix this matter, you need to update the Nvidia graphics card driver.
To do this, follow these steps:
- First, press Windows + R key to the open Run box
- Now, Type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog box and click on the OK button to open the Device Manager window
- Here, In the Device Manager window, click on the Display adapters to expand the section.
- Well, Right-click on the Nvidia graphics card & select Update driver
- Finally, click on the Search automatically for updated driver software to update the driver automatically.
Once this updating process is completed, then restart your computer and check if the Error Code 0x0003 is fixed or still not.
Suppose you don’t want to apply the manual method to update device drivers on your Windows 10 PC/laptop, try Driver Easy. This is an automatic tool that updates all the device drivers on your computer automatically.
Whether the error is not fixed, then uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia graphics card driver manually. So, To do this, follow the steps given below:
- Start, Press Windows + I key to open the Windows Settings.
- Click on the Applications
- In the Apps and features window, locate the installation published by the Nvidia Corporation and right-click on it and then click on the Uninstall button.
- Now, After uninstalling the Nvidia product, restart your computer.
- Here, visit, then set the GPU model, Product Series, OS version, and language.
- So, Click on the Search button. You will take the suitable driver according to your requirement & then click on the Download button.
- Now, After downloading the driver, follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
Recommended Solution – To Fix Various PC Errors and Issues
Suppose your computer is running slow, or you are experiencing several stubborn errors on your PC, and you are tired of resolving these issues manually, then fix such issues try the PC Repair Tool.
This repair tool is designed by professionals who fix several errors and issues on your PC and make it run like a new one.
Now, Download this tool, and it will scan your computer, detects all the errors, and fix them automatically.
This fixes errors, such as registry, DLL, update, BSOD, game, repairs corrupted system files, prevents virus/malware from PC, and much more.
Now we came to the end of this article, and you are now well aware of the causes and solutions of Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003. So, You can easily overcome this issue and fix error code: 0x0003 on Windows 10 computer by following the five simple methods I have mentioned in this article. Well, I hope this article will turn out to be helpful and informative for you in troubleshooting the Nvidia GeForce Experience issue.
Leave a Reply