Surfshark is a top best VPN service provider that is fast, simple to use, secure, and does not limit the number of all devices connected to an account. In addition to the low price offered by Surfshark, trying out its product for free can be convenient.
Fortunately, there is a way to do so.
There are two ways to get a Surfshark Vpn free trial. One of them is signing up for a 7-day trial on iOS or Android devices. Another option is to sign up for a regular Surfshark subscription, which includes a 30-day money-back guarantee and removes the risk from your wallet.
Do you want to know how to sign up for a free trial?
Steps to get a Surfshark VPN free trial:
- On your Android or iOS device, move to the app store.
- Look for and download the Surfshark VPN app.
- Run the Surfshark app and sign up – they won’t charge you until 7 days have passed.
- After confirming your subscription, you can begin using Surfshark’s services for free!
Which is better: a 7-day free trial of Surfshark or a 30-day money-back guarantee?
Surfshark VPN a 7-day free trial is only available when signing up on iOS or Android devices. However, you may continue to test the product on other devices immediately after signing up. Even though it is a free trial, you will still be required to fill in your payment information.
However, there is no requirement to be concerned because Surfshark will not charge you without first informing you. When it comes to a 30-day money-back guarantee, it is essential to note that you will be charged immediately after signing up. The amount of the charge is determined by the plan you select.
To put it simply, it appears that this option does not qualify as a free trial. On the other hand, a money-back guarantee carries no risk as long as you request the refund within 30 days.
So keep an eye out for that!
There is any no need to stress about your wallet if you miss the subscription cancellation day for a 7-day trial. Even though you already had a one-week trial, you are still eligible for a refund within a month of being charged. To summarise, you would have a 37-day free trial. Doesn’t that sound good?
By combining these two trials, you can get a whole VPN experience.
A 7-day Surfshark Vpn free trial with no charges to your credit card appears the most secure option. However, an additional 30 days gives you more time to get to know the product, allowing you to enjoy free streaming and secure browsing no matter where you are. Overall, one month of subscription experience can provide important insights to help you make a final decision.
How to Take Advantage of the Surfshark VPN Money-Back Guarantee
If a month of free Surfshark trial did not impress you, there is an easy way to get your money back. Please take a see at the steps below to see how it works.
1. Navigate to the Surfshark VPN website and select Help from the top menu.
2. Scroll down and press Get in contact with us via email address.
3. Fill in your email address. In Billing, add a Subject type. Indicate in the Description box that you want to cancel your subscription and receive a refund. Send a request to Surfshark.
4. Submit your information, and Surfshark will contact you within 24 hours. They will confirm your refund, and you are finished!
The following are the top reasons why you should try Surfshark.
Surfshark is an excellent VPN – if you’re still on the fence about trying it, here are some reasons you should.
- An extensive server network. Surfshark currently has over 3200 servers in over 65 countries. Do they intend to stop there? No! These figures are constantly rising. This ensures a secure network all over the world.
- Device support is unrestricted. Surfshark meets all of your requirements. Whether a desktop device for work or a game console for fun, all of your devices will be protected by a single Surfshark account.
- This is ideal for torrenting. Surfshark VPN is easy to use, secure, and fast. All of their 3200+ P2P servers support torrent downloads, and because they run on RAM, any stored data is automatically wiped after the server shuts down. Furthermore, you can rely on them for AES-256 encryption, which is currently the strongest cypher.
- Privacy is guaranteed. Surfshark Vpn is established in the British Virgin Islands, which allows it to keep VPN logs to a minimum. They protected your privacy by selecting a jurisdiction that does not permit the collection of logs.
- Competent VPN for streaming. Surfshark ensures that its servers are optimized based on the number of people connected to them. A higher server bandwidth per user prevents VPN servers from becoming overcrowded. As a result, the possibilities of experiencing a slow server are slim. Smart DNS also allows you to install Surfshark on devices that don’t support VPNs.
Are you interested in the Netflix possibilities? Surfshark unblocks 30 different Netflix libraries worldwide – all you have to do is enjoy.
Is there a money-back guarantee with Surfshark?
Yes, you have the right to a refund from Surfshark within 30 days of purchasing your subscription.
To do so, contact their customer service department via email at [email protected] or live chat.
Is it possible to use Surshark’s free trial more than once?
Yes, but you’d have to create a new iOS or Android account for each free trial you sign up for.
We want to note that you can’t use the same account twice.
How long is the Surfshark Vpn free trial period?
Surfshark Vpn is available for free for 7 days. When the trial period expires, they will notify you via email. If you skip out on the chance to cancel a free trial, you still have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Surfshark VPN cost: how much does it cost, and is there a Surfshark Vpn free trial available?
When you look at the price of Surfshark’s service every month, it doesn’t appear to be very reasonable. In fact, at $12.95 per month, it is more expensive than some of its rivals. If you pay the first six months in advance, the price drops to $6.49 per month – still reasonably expensive – but choose the two-year plan dramatically.
The 24-month plan, the most extended option available, is only $2.49 per month, which is less than the offer of almost every other premium VPN. However, at the time of writing, a VPN deal offers three extra months on the two-year plan, lowering the price to $2.21 per month.
Some users will certainly be put off by the need to sign up for a lengthy plan, but it’s such a low-cost VPN compared to other services that it’s well worth it. A one-time fee of $59.76 will be charged for your first two years of Surfshark access. However, there is a ‘but’ here.
While the $2.49-per-month price is enticing, keep in mind that when you renew, you’ll be paying more – $4.98 per month, to be exact. While this is still less expensive than many alternatives, we recommend keeping it in mind after the first two years.
Surfshark recently launched Surfshark One, which offers all of the standard VPN features and Avira-powered antivirus, data breach monitoring, and privacy-friendly internet search.
It’s a good deal for an extra $1.99 per month, and we expect a lot of customers to take advantage of it. If you want to try it before buying, you can take advantage of a seven-day VPN free trial and test the service on Mac, iOS, or Android.
Although this isn’t a lengthy trial and there isn’t a Windows option, many comparable VPN providers don’t offer any trial. However, if you want to test out the service, it might be worth signing up and using the 30-days money-back guarantee if it doesn’t meet your expectations. When it comes to payment mode options, you might be surprised by the variety offered. Surfshark can be purchased using most major credit cards, various cryptocurrencies, PayPal, Alipay, Google Play, and Amazon Pay.
Surfshark provides a powerful VPN with many features at a surprisingly low initial cost. It does have some minor flaws, such as slightly slower speeds than the best. Still, it has recently benefited from some significant improvements, such as the addition of WireGuard integration for iOS and Android apps.