Videos have become the dominator around social media influencers. Most of us now know that one of the most effective ways to build an audience and create credibility is to shoot videos and upload them on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and etc. As a new fashion of aerial photography, DJI drone video is used by many media influencers to create videos and help their audience to show a better story and creativity. Due to the effects of coronavirus, many social media influencers have to stay at home, if they can have competitive drone video editing software to process DJI videos, it would be an incredible catalyst to boost their social media business.
Which Video Editor is better for DJI Video Editing
Before taking about DJI drone video editor, we need to know how to judge a video editor as a better one for DJI video editing:
- Intuitive interface and easy to process “Raw” DJI video files
- Whether it supports 1080/2K/2.7K/4K/8K resolution or large-sized DJI video editing
- Smoothly editing experience even in old computer
- Support wide range of format and rendering with GPU-Acceleration
The DJI drone video editing software showing can meet the standard:
- OpenShot Video Editor
- Movavi Video Editor
You also try to edit DJI video by using a free video editor, but it’s not recommended.
VideoProc as DJI Drone Video Editor
VideoProc comes as the one-stop fast video processing software that peaks GPU Acceleration fully powered by Intel®, AMD® and NVIDIA® GPUs, delivering smooth (4K) video editing and transcoding without compromising quality and it provides 4k/large-sized video codec for its users.
Features of VideoProc
- Presets and codec help speedy editing
- Rich parameters setting to fulfill DJI editing
- Two easy steps to frame rate
- High quality converter that support over 420 format
- Change resolution between 1080P and 4K without errors
- Customizable bitrates to get smaller size video to share on social media
- Smoothly processing video even in old computer
VideoProc is the top DJI video processing toolbox that comes with a lot of advanced features and video editing tools and you can edit DJI video by following its DJI video editing workflow. The best part of the software is that it can easily process large videos like 4K/HD video, DJI, Camera, GoPro, etc. It is not only a video processing software but also a video converter and video downloader as well.
Major highlight specifications of VideoProc:
- Meet basic DJI video editing and sharing for both newbies and pros.
- Preview what you have done to the video in real-time.
- Support cutting, merging, time-remapping videos accurately to 0.01 second
- Flexible Parameter Customization Options
- Level-3 hardware acceleration tech
Simple tutorial to edit DJI Drone Video Using VideoProc
- You can easily cut or trim your video shoot by drone for better clarity
- With VideoProc you can adjust your video speed and finish time-remapping.
- VideoProc can help you to reduce the size of the video by not compressing on the video quality.
There are many video editors we can choose, but for DJI video editing, VideoProc is exceptionally simple to use, in any event, for complete utility. The universally useful video editorial manager packs in normally required altering and preparing capacities. With VideoProc, you can without much of a stretch cut, trim, combine, resize, turn and flip your recordings, apply channels or include captions, de-shake or denoise your recording and right focal point contortion.
Leave a Reply