Find My iPhone is an Apple device feature that allows you to view the device’s location, play a sound, engage Lost Mode, and erase the device. Once you’ve helped Find My iPhone on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, or AirPods, you may quickly perform the capabilities listed above by logging into Find My iPhone.
- How i can find my iPhone if it is not connected offline?
- How i can find my iPhone on my computer?
- How i use Find My iPhone on my Android phone without my iPhone?
Here is a complete guide on resolving any Find My iPhone login problems.
Part 1: Login to Find My iPhone on Computer Online
Make sure Find My iPhone is turned on on your device to sign into Find My iPhone.
Now, let’s go over the method in detail.
Step 1. Open your computer’s browser and type www.icloud.com, whether you’re using a Windows or a Mac.
Step 2. Sign in to your apple iCloud account that you use on your iPhone to enable Find My iPhone.
Step 3. Select “Find iPhone” and enter your Apple ID password once again to validate the sign-in request.
If you have activated Two-Factor Authentication, you must press “Allow” on your iPhone where your Apple device uses the same Apple ID, then enter the six-digit verification number on your computer to “Trust” this browser to your iCloud login.
Step 4. Select the your device you hope to find from the “All Devices” dropdown list, and the location choice be displayed on the map.
Note: If you and your pals use the same Apple ID, and one of you logs in Find My Phone, you will find their iPhone’s location without them understanding, and you will not notice if he login.
Step 2. How to i Login to Find My iPhone on an Android Phone
If you need to find your iPhone quickly but don’t have a computer, you can use another mobile phone, iPhone and Android, or another network-connected mobile devices. We will use an Android phone as an example to show the details.
Step 1: Open the browser on your Android phone, such as Chrome, Firefox, or another.
Go to www.icloud.com.
Step 2: Repeat the steps in Part 1 to login to Find My iPhone and use its features.
Step 3. FAQs of Find My iPhone Login
The above two parts mainly discuss how to login to Find My iPhone. Isn’t the technique appear to be quite simple?
However, some people continue to have issues while doing so. You can find simple solutions to the most frequent Find My iPhone login concerns right here.
Is it possible to login to Find My iPhone while it is offline?
You certainly can. When you login in to Find My iPhone, you can find the status of all your devices.
- A green dot show that the device is online and can be located, as well as the time it was last found.
- Click this green dot on the map to update the location, then click “Refresh.”
- A grey dot suggests that the device is offline, and if the device were recently online, you would see the time it was last located.
- Otherwise, if it has been offline for more than 24 hours, you will see offline.
- The “Play Sound” feature may be required immediately to assist you or someone close in locating it.
- If your device is offline, you may enable “Lost Mode,” which locks your iPhone with a Passcode and displays a personalized message on the lock screen.
- Others may still be able to unlock your iPhone or circumvent Lost Mode on your iPhone.
Alternatively, you may click “Erase iPhone” to remotely erase all data and settings on your iPhone, preventing anybody else from accessing your data. It is a valuable method to backup your iPhone before wiping it.
I’ve logged into Find My iPhone, but I don’t see my device?
Is your device not listed in the Find My iPhone App?
Make sure you have completed the following steps:
- Sign in to your iCloud account from your device.
- Make that Find My iPhone is turned on on the device.
- Review that your device has a cellular or Wi-Fi network connection rather than an Ethernet connection.
- Navigate to “Settings” > “General” > “Date & Time.”
- Make sure “Set Automatically” is turned on.
- You may use the same Apple ID to register up to 100 devices.
- To add a new device, you must first remove one (click “All Devices” and then select the offline device to “Remove from Account”).
- If an iPhone running iOS 6 or earlier is returned to factory settings, it will be removed from Find My iPhone.
- After logging into Find My iPhone, I erased my iPhone.
Is it possible to recover the data?
If you have an iCloud backup or iTunes, you may restore it to your iPhone or iPad even if it has been lost or stolen. iPhone Data Recovery is a file recovery program for all Apple users.
Step 1: Freely download this program onto your Windows 10/8/7 or Mac computer.
Install and start it right away.
Step 2: Choose “Recover from an iCloud Backup File” or “Recover from an iTunes Backup File.”
To restore an iCloud backup, sign in to the iCloud account where you backed up your iPhone and click “Download” to download the iCloud backup.
To restore an iTunes backup, select the iTunes backup containing all the data you wish to recover on your iPhone and start scanning the iTunes backup. Recover Data from an iCloud Backup File.
Step 3: Once the scanning is finished, click the data type on the left sidebar to view the details in the right pane.
Tick the data you need to recover and then click “Recover” to extract the backup to your computer from an iTunes or iCloud backup.
Here is the complete way to login to Find My iPhone on a computer or other mobile device. The steps are simple, yet you may still become involved in some mishaps. Furthermore, we have compiled a list of users’ most often asked questions, and the answers are accessible. Is there a way to log in to Find My iPhone?
Please leave your comments below.
Leave a Reply