There are several streaming providers. Roku is becoming more popular among cord-cutters. This device may be used with any smart TV with an HDMI port. All you’ll need is a Roku account and an internet connection. Because Roku is natively compatible with the Channel Store, PlayStation Vue may be easily downloaded.
PlayStation Vue will enable users to watch live TV on their PlayStation 4 devices. You may access over 85 channels without a PlayStation system, including on-demand TV, local news, live sports, and other programming.
With PlayStation Vue, you can watch high-definition content with minimum buffering. The DVR may preserve up to 28 days’ worth of restricted programs for the user. A tailored DVR and recommendation system may benefit even ten profiles. It is free to stream entertainment to five devices at the same time. Let’s look at how to set up PlayStation Vue on Roku.
Install and Activate PlayStation Vue on Roku
The most prominent pay-per-view streaming service is Sony’s PlayStation Vue. PlayStation Vue does not need a cable or satellite subscription to be accessed. With Roku’s integration, you can stream live TV and movies.
PlayStation Vue’s multi-profile support is an important feature. You may use this service to access on-demand programming or to purchase specific premium channels. Users may also access more channels by purchasing an additional add-on subscription.
Setup PlayStation Vue on Roku
PlayStation Vue may now be downloaded from the Channel store. The steps below show you how to install PlayStation Vue on your Roku device.
- Use your Roku control to go to the Home screen.
2. Scroll up or down to select Streaming Channels to access the Channel Store.
3. In the search box, put PlayStation Vue.
4. From the PlayStation Vue or Roku app information screen, choose Add Channel.
5. Go to the main screen to access PlayStation Vue.
Steps to Install PlayStation Vue using the Roku Mobile app
You may add PlayStation Vue to your Android or iOS device using the Roku mobile app.
- Roku Mobile is open for download on Android and iOS via the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
- Using the Roku mobile app, sign in to your Roku device.
- Navigate to the Channels menu. Search for the PlayStation Vue app.
- Install PlayStation Vue on Roku by hitting the Add Channel button.
- The PlayStation Vue app may now be accessed from the Roku device’s home screen.
Activate PlayStation Vue on Roku
To utilize PlayStation Vue on Roku for the first time, you must first activate your device. Continue reading to learn more.
- Navigate to the Roku home page. At the bottom of the page, click PlayStation Vue.
- An activation code will be shown on your Roku streaming device. Note it down.
- Access www.psvue.com/activateroku using your phone or laptop.
- Use your sign-in details to access your PlayStation Vue account.
- Roku: Entering the code on the screen will enable PlayStation Vue.
- The PlayStation Vue app will show media material when the Roku screen is refreshed.
How to Update PS Vue Roku Channel
To take advantage of the most recent features, PlayStation Vue on Roku TV must be updated regularly.
- Choose PlayStation Vue from the channels menu. Select the * button.
- Press the Home button on your Roku control.
- From the drop-down box, choose Settings. Choose it.
- Choose a system. After that, click System Update.
- To manually check for PlayStation Vue updates, click the Check Now option.
Cancel PS Vue Subscription on Roku
To cancel PlayStation Vue on Roku, follow the steps below.
- To access www.psvue.com/subscription, utilize a browser.
- Access your PlayStation Network account.
- From the Subscription Summary page, choose Vue subscription.
- From the Subscriptions menu, choose Cancel Subscription. To confirm cancelation, click Yes.
- The cancelation survey must be filled out. Finally, click the Cancel Subscription button.
Features of PS Vue
Among the helpful and amazing features of PlayStation Vue are:
- Customers of PlayStation Vue will not be charged any extra fees or levies.
- CNN, FOX, AMC, and Cartoon Network have their apps.
- The PlayStation Vue interface is simple to use for everyone.
- Each profile may have up to 10 unique channels, DVR, and suggestions.
What are the chances of PlayStation Vue shutting down?
According to a Sony announcement, PlayStation Vue will be shut down. The service will be shut down on January 30, 2020. All platforms, including Roku, will no longer have access to it.
According to the official PlayStation Vue announcement, new customers are not accepted. Until the service is shut down, PlayStation Vue will be accessible to existing subscribers.
Can I cancel my PlayStation Vue subscription at any time?
If you cancel your PlayStation Vue subscription, you will not be charged. You may save money since you can cancel at any moment.
Are our PlayStation Vue DVRs supported?
The most appealing DVR option is offered on Sony PlayStation Vue. Users can record whatever they wish, including TV episodes, movies, and other material.
Does PlayStation Vue offer packages or add-ons?
Regrettably, the answer is no. PS Vue will be phased out shortly. Customers will no longer be able to buy additional service packages or add-ons.
Does Roku offer a better alternative to PlayStation Vue?
Sling TV, Pluto TV, Philo, and other services and live and on-demand content are all accessible via Roku TV.
This manual will teach you how to install and activate PlayStation Vue on Roku. Streaming video from PlayStation Vue may be accessed on Roku-enabled smart TVs.
When you join up for a free trial of PlayStation Vue, you can watch live TV, news, and sports and save DVR recordings in the cloud.